DiaryLogSite-Journalkeeping

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/06/2023 1:30 pm  #1

Brent Sohlden's Gifts 2023

02-07--
TUESDAY

This morning a package arrived for me. There was no return address. I brought it in. It was a curvy round yellow sleek typewriter. It was already preloaded with paper and ink.

I put my two old typewriters out by the dumpster and set my new one up. I typed out a script for a brand new Star Wars Show, which I will transmit to my Mara/Luke4ever website soon. 

I thanked God for my new typewriter.

9 PM I took my pills and supplements, brushed, flossed and went to bed. Earlier today I called my girlfriend, Maggie. I still can't get her visit yesterday out of my head. It was amazing.

Last edited by Admin (2/11/2023 9:35 pm)

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 1:33 pm  #2

Re: Brent Sohlden's Gifts 2023

02-08--
WEDNESDAY

I got another package. No return address. It was Brent's Journals with Commentary Volume I. And it was THICK!
It came with a flash drive with Word documents I could open on OpenOfficeWriter of the same material covered in the books.

I thanked the Father for my Journals in this glossy paper, neat, orderly, typed format

Last edited by Admin (2/06/2023 1:48 pm)

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 1:54 pm  #3

02.09--
THURDAY

After Maggie came for another visit and we watched Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace together, I found yet another package on my front porch.

I brought it in, opened it and it was Episodes 13-15 of Star Wars: The Rise of Palpatine, The Resistance Strikes Back and Destruction of the Sith, along with a portable cordless DVD player to play them on. I thanked the Father, and called Maggie to tell her the good news. She told me she'd like to watch them with me. Each movie came with an MP4 file to upload the movies to YouTube, which I did promptly. As we speak, the movies have a thousand views each at least and I have 300 new subscribers so far.

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 2:13 pm  #4

02.10--
FRIDAY

I put a link to my Star Wars website AND a link to my journal website in ALL the MP4 video descriptions I posted yesterday and today. Today's package (which by now I expect like the dog and the Magic Pie Bush) was Season 1 of DUNGEON, beautifully done, each Episode and the Pilot with a corresponding MP4 file to upload. To widen my audience, I also uploaded DUNGEON Season 1 to bitchute, also drawing attention there to my Mara/Luke4ever site and my DiaryLogsite. Now, it's all I can do to keep those two sites well-regulated. Maggie agreed to help today by becoming co-Administrator of both sites. She also watched Star Wars Episodes 2 and 13 with me today. 

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 2:19 pm  #5

02.11--
SATURDAY

Today I got my taxes paid for. My tax return will help pay for my cat Gandalf to stay here.

My gift today was three books of Apocryphal and Pseudepigrapal Scriptural Works that I've never heard of before. They all confirmed the truth of the Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Sealed Book of Mormon and Inspired Version.  I read these new Scripture Books for two hours straight today.

I wrote a letter to Maggie.

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 2:28 pm  #6

02.12--
SUNDAY

Today I got a TOTAL SHOCKER of a gift.

Two DVD's, with FIFTEEN Sermons each from THE FIRST CENTURY in Greek, Latin and Aramaic recorded LIVE! (With American English and Brazillian Portuguese Subtitles)! 

As I sat and watched and listened to the FIRST TWO even, I was ASTOUNDED and BLOWN away, as I'd never witnessed preaching in such POWER and AUTHORITY as this.

I went back to the Bates City RLDS Church today.

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 2:33 pm  #7

02.13--
MONDAY

Today it was DUNGEON Season 2, along with Brent's Journals with commentary Volume 2 and its corresponding flash drive, and Season One of a Live Action Clone Wars Series with corresponding MP4 files to upload. My joy was sheer giddiness. I am HAPPY today. I've still been thanking Heavenly Father for all my gifts. My letter to Maggie WENT OUT in the MAIL today. Maggie called me and we talked for a couple of hours and texted each other.

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 2:36 pm  #8

02.14--
TUESDAY

Today I got the COMPLETED, inked and COLORIZED on GLOSSY PAPER SERIES Space Wars, starting with a COMPLETED Space Wars Episode I and including my COMPLETED Episode IV: No Hope.
Wow God thinks of me. They even parodied the entire Sequel Trilogy! Wow, God thinks of me.

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 2:38 pm  #9

02-15--
WEDNESDAY

Today I finally got The Phantom Menace Humorous Version back, sanitized a little.
It came with a corresponding flashdrive, so I could just copypasta to finish it finally.

Thank You, Father!

Love is Sacrifice

2/06/2023 2:45 pm  #10

02/16--
THURSDAY

DUNGEON SEASON 3 (which includes 'City On Wheels' and 'Doctored') came this afternoon.
It came with three Star Wars Box Sets, the DVD's of SW Episodes I-III, IV-VI and VII-IX. And Rogue One, Solo Part 1 and The Holiday Special 1978 for the first time ever on DVD.  I watched Episode IV first. It was the Webflix Version, enhanced, with added scenes, additional footage, Han firing first, SC 38 Reimagined, and most of the Special edition and DVD Edition changes, and they kept the Shistavenan Wolfman.

Love is Sacrifice

Board footera