DiaryLogSite-Journalkeeping

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/11/2023 9:42 pm  #21

Re: Brent Sohlden's Gifts 2023

03/01--
THURSDAY

Mags and I have spent the last three days watching Dungeon and Star Wars shows. We went to Church at the First Branch of the Restructured Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Warrensberg yesterday. I've never experienced Church like that before. It was wonderful, very spiritual. Right now Maggie is reading my journals. I'm about to read the Sealed Book of Mormon, then the Book of Abraham for a while.

Love is Sacrifice

2/11/2023 9:47 pm  #22

03/02--
FRIDAY

I spent a lot of time on my new website regulating my three Discussion Forums today.  Maggie is co-Admin of all three.

I read and reported on more of the Book of Mormon today for Emily's challenge.

I just took out the trash and washed the dishes and cleaned out the catbox. Now I will take my pills and supplements and spend time with my wife.

Love is Sacrifice

2/11/2023 9:50 pm  #23

03/03--
SABBATH-SATURDAY

There are so many benefits to having my new Tablet and phone, I can't even count them. I am just so thankful to God for them and their use. Maggie wanted to go to the Seventh Day Adventist church today so we tried it. Neither of us liked it.

There was a Saturday meeting at First Church at Warrensberg today, and we were able to go, and it was beautiful.

Love is Sacrifice

5/27/2023 7:37 pm  #24

03/04--
LORD'S DAY

Maggie was baptized today.

Later we watched the Live Action Clone Wars Series and Dungeon Season 2.
Maggie read more of my Diaries today.

I had to ban three members of my Mara/Luke website for being unruly today.

I was contacted by Dave Filoni who wanted to pay me 2 million for my movies with no contract. I agreed. Maggie was already rich. I am no longer on Social Security. My tithing is now all paid up, all paid to the Work in Brazil. I watched IHOP KC for several hours today with my wife. We worshiped together on our loveseat with the cat laying on Maggie's lap.

I typed some stories on my typewriter.

I made some Twine stories on my computer and had Maggie test them.

She liked them.

Maggie and I really got to know each other deeper tonight. We explored our dreams, our hopes, our future, our present, our past, our desires and goals.

Love is Sacrifice

5/27/2023 7:49 pm  #25

03/05--
MONDAY

Maggie owns two houses in Missouri so we live in three places--here in this apartment, and in her two houses. Need, desire, and convenience dictate where we spend our time from day to day.

Maggie is devouring the books in my apartment voraciously. She especially likes the books The Teachings of Brigham Young, The Teachings of Joseph smith, the Memoirs of Joseph Smith III and RLDS History of the Church, especially Volume III, and A History of the Christian Church by Williston Walker. But she's constantly reading, studying and taking notes on most of the books in my apartment. She just can't get enough. Her seminary-trained mind craves the knowledge and wisdoms she gleans therefrom.

I've been meantime devouring my old Journals, so glad to have them back, reading with great interest the Commentary by John the Beloved and other Saints of old, and by Jesus Christ himself.
I've also been reading Maggie's notes on the books she's been studying, and her Diaries she let me read.

She says she will release parts of her Diaries on DiaryLogsite, but selectively, and not all. A few of her diaries she told me are too private for public consumption, but she says I can read at least some of those.

It was cold today but Maggie makes it warm.

Love is Sacrifice

5/27/2023 7:55 pm  #26

03/06--
TUESDAY

I worked for several hours on my Book of Mormon Journaling Challenge today, catching up.

I didn't want to get to June and only be on I Nephi Chapter 3!

Maggie and I watched many Early RLDS, 1'st and 2'nd Century and Joseph Smith, Jr. sermons today, then we went out to China Buffet.

The rest of the day I may mess up if I talk about it.

Love is Sacrifice

5/27/2023 8:04 pm  #27

03/07--
WEDNESDAY

Star Wars Meg announced that Star Wars Episode 10: The Ordu Menace is coming out in theatres May 21'st.  She said 'the screenplay was partially written by an unknown named Brent Lee Sohlden (She pronounced it Shol-den) Koivopolo V, who Admins a beautiful Star Wars Website and created the Dungeon Series starring Sam the Cat'. She says the entire movie can be watched free of charge along with Dungeon on YouTube (I'm surprised Disney hasn't copyright claimed it yet).

Maggie is happy for me. She started writing a story on my typewriter about a poor lost boy who fell through the cracks of the system but later found Christ and the Fullness of the Gospel. I praised her for the story, because it is a very good story. I told her I would see to it that it was published when she was through writing it. And I will.

Love is Sacrifice

Board footera